OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRIAL SAFETY HEALTH 10 HOURS / 30 HOURS
30 HOURS OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRY
This course is based on the requirements contained within the OSHA Code of Federal Regulations for General Industry (29 CFR 1910). This course covers OSHA-mandated topics, such as OSHA inspection procedures, record keeping, fire detection/prevention, welding, cutting, electrical, lockout/Tag-out, personal protective equipment, ergonomics, hand and portable tools, industrial hygiene/bloodborne pathogens, walking and working surfaces, means of egress and fire protection, cranes, electrical, hazard communication, and material handling.
1.Recognize worker rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA.
2.Identify ways to select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and life-saving equipment.
3. Identify safety procedures needed to protect workers from hazards during material hoisting.
4. Discuss at least 5 chemical and physical properties of chemicals found in the workplace.
5. Identify safety procedures needed to protect workers from hazards during material hoisting.
6. Demonstrate how to inspect an ABC type fire extinguisher
- 100% attendance for the course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on the required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide the name on form to receive credit)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 horas
- Skill level Todos los niveles
- Language English / Spanish
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes